Reminder about Burn Permits

A Burn Permit is required for all burning other than a small, contained warming or cooking fires and will only be issued when the conditions warrant such use. To check conditions and/or obtain a Burn Permit, please visit Wardens Report (Click Androscoggin County> Minot) for Town information and to apply. If you have concerns regarding a fire in your neighborhood, call 911 and they have information regarding all issued Burn Permits and can dispatch Fire Department personnel to investigate if deemed necessary.